Here is an easy DIY Chalkboard Window!
- Chalkboard spray paint
- Masking tape
1. First clean the glass thoroughly and dry completely (Make sure no old residue is left on).
2. Mask all exposed wood around the glass, making sure no wood is showing.
3. Next spray paint the chalkboard paint onto the glass. Make sure you get a good even stroke and overlap going over a couple times.
4. Let Dry Completely and then repeat step 3.
5. Let it dry for about 1 hour. After the paint is dry, carefully remove the masking tape
Tada! Your very own window chalkboard to put all of your life reminders or to-dos!