- 3 ripe Bananas
- 1/2 cup Crushed Pineapple (drained)
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1.5 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut (optional)
Preheat oven to 350*. Mash bananas. Add pineapple, egg, sugar, oil, and mix with bananas. In separate bowl mix dry ingredients together. Add dry ingredients to pineapple banana mixture and mix until moistened. Spray bread pan and add mixture. Bake for 50-60 minutes until cooked completely. Cool completely.
1 loaf = 16 servings (nutrition info per serving)
Calories: 138 Carbs: 25 Fat: 4 Protein: 2 Sodium: 6 Sugar: 13
Hope you enjoy this yummy pineapple banana bread as much as my little family did!!!